FRANCE (+33).467 240 027 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our quality commitments
Quality Hérault is a label that identifies professionals who respect a quality charter.
This charter, issued through a set of specifications, deals with the quality of the welcome and the enhancement of the identity of our department. It expresses itself through the richness and diversity of its products, wines, cuisine, heritage, landscapes and talents.
Quality Herault professionals commit themselves to:
- To respect the environment,
- Offer a quality sales and / or consumption framework
- To reserve to their customers a quality welcome,
- Be ambassadors of the Herault Quality Network,
- Be relay of information on the centers of interest and the events which participate in the local economic and tourist life.
Approved institutions are regularly visited and controlled by an audit firm. The accreditation is awarded for one year. Its renewal is conditioned by the respect of a grid of control and the appreciations of the customers.
Some highlights of the Cahier des Charges "Hôtellerie"
- Mediterranean references through the environment, the decor, the rooms or the breakfast,
- Presence of a showcase of local products and tourist documentation
- Professional and friendly home.
- Visit the Quality Hérault website
Qualité sud de France et Qualité Tourisme
The main commitments
The head of the establishment undertakes to ensure the reception of customers by a policy of services and quality services.
The professional makes sure to support the reception of people with reduced mobility (pregnant women, seniors, disabled people ...).
- Foreign languages
We speak English; the necessary is done so that foreign customers can understand the practical information (hours, opening days ...) and related to the services offered.
The promotion of the establishment is ensured by the diffusion of a brochure.
- Valorization of regional identity
We strive to promote local and regional identity through a distinctive decoration (exterior, reception, common and private places), and adapted promotional tools: local and regional brochures, publications, regional objects or products ... The staff is in charge able to inform customers on the specificities of the territory (tourist attractions, local products ...).
We have good control of energy (heating, air conditioning, lighting), water, noise and waste (sorting).
Our partners & links found for you
Wineries and local products
- Domaine Savary de Beauregard
- Domaine La Croix-Gratiot
Cities and Tourist Offices
Cultural and sporting activities
- The acrobat forest